Lorde Knotted Gown
• birth - 3 months
• the softest knit make up this classic baby gown
• ideal for for those first few months with easy access for frequent diaper changes to those days at home during the fleeting newborn days and great for babies that don't like to be swaddled. babies love to squirm and kick and the long gown with the tied knot insures their feet stay warm.
• a lap neck makes it easy to fit over baby's head
• the knotted bottom keeps baby's feet warm and let's face it - it's just plain adorable
• simply untie and knot for diaper changes
• made of a super soft 94% viscose and 6% spandex blend that is of a good weight and is nice and stretchy
• handmade exclusively for velveteen
• machine wash cold, hang dry or tumble dry on low (if you're short on time)
The gowns are so soft and comfy for baby. I also love that it will fit my baby for months since the gown’s arms are a good length and the fabric stretches for a growing baby belly.
Insanely soft and is a must have for newborns. Makes late night diaper changes so quick and easy. Buy a couple to interchange.
My baby isn’t here to use this until September but, I am already in love! It’s so soft and the colors are beautiful! Now I just need some matching mama PJ’s to be made!