Lorde Knotted Gown
• birth - 3 months
• the softest knit make up this classic baby gown
• ideal for for those first few months with easy access for frequent diaper changes to those days at home during the fleeting newborn days and great for babies that don't like to be swaddled. babies love to squirm and kick and the long gown with the tied knot insures their feet stay warm.
• a lap neck makes it easy to fit over baby's head
• the knotted bottom keeps baby's feet warm and let's face it - it's just plain adorable
• simply untie and knot for diaper changes
• made of a super soft 94% viscose and 6% spandex blend that is of a good weight and is nice and stretchy
• handmade exclusively for velveteen
• machine wash cold, hang dry or tumble dry on low (if you're short on time)
I have the jump suit version (it’s the shirt and pants) of this, and loved the fabric and the feel. I was given the first one (shirt/ pants) as a gift and wasn’t into the style, but when I put it on my daughter, it was seriously adorable. And so soft. I love knotted gowns, so when I saw this in a knotted gown, I snatched it up as quickly as I could.y daughter is only 10 weeks old. The gown is long enough to grow with her a few more months, and yet it also fits her nicely now. And it is seriously soft! Even through washing. I really would like the other styles too, but good luck finding them not sold out!
The material is so buttery soft and this print is adorable! A must have!
The gowns are so soft and comfy for baby. I also love that it will fit my baby for months since the gown’s arms are a good length and the fabric stretches for a growing baby belly.
Insanely soft and is a must have for newborns. Makes late night diaper changes so quick and easy. Buy a couple to interchange.
My baby isn’t here to use this until September but, I am already in love! It’s so soft and the colors are beautiful! Now I just need some matching mama PJ’s to be made!