Designed for cozy snuggles and comfy adventures. Our bamboo romper is a one piece zip up loungewear made from the softest and stretchiest fabric on the planet! Enjoy fold-over feet & mittens on sizes up to 18/24m, a 2-way zipper for easy changing, and they're completely tagless so they won’t irritate your babes skin!
- Buttery soft, stretchy rayon from bamboo that’s gentle on sensitive or eczema-prone skin
- Temperature regulating fabric to keep littles cool in the summer and warm and cozy in the winter
- Fold-over mittens up to size 18/24 months to protect your little ones from scratching themselves
- Fold-over foot cuffs on sizes 18/24 months to instantly convert from footless romper to footed sleeper
- Double zipper that makes those middle of the night diaper changes a breeze!
- No snaps, buttons, or interior tags
- Unique design fits four times longer than the average sleeper
- Snug fit in accordance with all CPSC safety regulations (our jammies are never treated with flame-retardants or chemicals)
- 95% bamboo, 5% spandex
- Machine wash cold and hang dry
These are so soft and have so much room for growth! I love love love this print.
Beautoful print. Runs very large. I would size down.
The zip up rompers are beautiful and buttery soft. However, I ordered an18-24month. My daughter is in the 90th and 92th percentiles and is in 2T on every other brand and she was born in Aug2022 and is currently 25lbs, 26inches. But these rompers are too big. Like way too big. She will have to wear them next Christmas big. My 3yr old who’s in 4-5T can fit them. I love they will fit for awhile, but I bought them for Christmas so it’s sort of a bummer. I bought them in September thinking they would fit perfectly by now, but there is too much fabric bunched around her ankles and wrists and she doesn’t like it and starts to pull on them and then she’s slipping on the legs or sucking on her sleeves. Love the products, just wish I would have known these run very big and then on top of that they have a lot of stretch to them.
Picture made it seem like the trees were going to be puffy with dimension and they aren’t
The two stars are purely for how comfortable the item is. First, these run very large I would definitely size down one size. Second, the photo is so deceiving. The trees look 3D like they are embroidered or sewn on and that is 100% not the case. It is not at all what I was expecting based on the photo. They’re still cute, but I would’ve probably picked a different, more traditional holiday print had I known it was just printed on the way it is. I pre-ordered this item and a matching mom set, and waited three months to receive them just to be disappointed by the false advertisement of the photos. In the future I’ll probably order from a different, more forthcoming bamboo company as there are plenty of them.
Was a little disappointed when I got the outfit and it wasn’t like it’s shown in the picture it looks like you have things sewn on in this picture and that’s not how it presents at all not happy
My order did NOT get delivered! Please advise!
I never received this order. I accidentally checked delivered but i HAVE NOT received this item. No shipping information was ever provided either. I will never purchase from this company again. And i can’t even get my money back